Mike Winkelmann – the digital artist known as Beeple , went from selling Art for $100 to selling an NFT for $69 Million. This marks the third-highest price ever paid for the work of a living artist at auction and certainly a watershed moment in the history of digital art.
Beeple became The wealthiest digital artist of all-time, but he also lost millions from the crypto crash 2022 since the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum went down !
🎥 Video from Christie’s :
- #SwizzArtBiz: Noah Davis and the next Beeple NFT sale at Christie’s
- Talk 3 2022 | INTO THE METAVERSE: THE IMPACT OF NFT’S ON THE ART WORLD
- The moment Beeple sold his art for $69 MILLION 🤯
- Beeple JPG File Sells For $69 Million, Setting Crypto Art Record
- Watch Beeple React to the Historic $69.3m Sale of His Digital Work at Christie’s