Next Reality Editor Adario Strange talks to artist Krista Kim on Clubhouse about the recent sale of her NFT virtual home called Mars House and how she wants to move it into augmented reality.
*This conversation was recorded on Clubhouse with the permission of the guest.
Full Story: https://next.reality.news/news/virtual-home-sold-for-500k-as-nft-now-artist-wants-move-into-augmented-reality-0384463/
Follow Next Reality on:
- Be a Metaverse Casino Owner | Most Expensive NFT | Crypto Punks | Metaverse 360
- Artist Krista Kim sells “first NFT digital house in the world” for over $500,000
- KAWS COMING TO VEVE?! THIS IS A GAME CHANGER. A SLEEPING GIANT
- NFTs and the Metaverse: The internet enters a new phase
- Join Jaka and Em at the Godzilla vs. Kong Drops Countdown