NBA player Danny Green is getting into the NFT game. Green has partnered with NFT startup New Renaissance to create and auction an augmented reality hologram NFT of his 2020 championship ring. Green joins “First Mover” to discuss the project and his motivations for creating the NFT. “It’s not about the money,” Green said. Plus, the scoop on who in the NBA is talking about crypto off the court.
#cryptocurrency #digitalfinance #finance #bitcoin #crypto
Subscribe to CoinDesk on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoinDesk?sub_confirmation=1
CoinDesk Podcast Network: https://open.spotify.com/show/2jyIhkvAQhed8AWDZiPpSP
Markets Daily Crypto Roundup: https://open.spotify.com/show/7sDXM8BlxsUqzL2IqmLqwE
CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community.
- Gucci Invests in DAO of NFT Marketplace SuperRare to Start Digital Art Vault
- NFT.NYC Showed the Real Utility of NFTs: Access
- Ukraine Sells Donated CryptoPunk NFT for $100K to Support War Effort
- What are Generative Art NFTs? – CoinDesk Shorts
- GameStop Launching New NFT Platform | The Hash – CoinDesk TV